Experienced Technical Architect (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At Vestner Digital we build the future of vertical mobility and intra-logistics. We are driven by innovation and cutting edge technology. Our IoT/IIoT platform increases the uptime and functionality of elevators. Due to our deep understanding of elevators we are able to pioneer new paths of machine/cloud interaction. Did you know that elevators transport 1 bn people every day? That is more than any other mobility solution. Besides humans, we enable machines to take rides in elevators. Currently, we are massively scaling and are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are a team of international tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, based in Berlin - operating in all of Europe and New Zealand. Working with us means lots of fun, celebrating success and continuous interaction with our leadership team. Our CPO will be always available to you to support decisions and build products that excite our customers.
- In your role as a solution architect, you will be the mastermind behind our IoT platform and behind the steering wheel of all future development
- You enjoy being surrounded by a vivid team environment
- You will take the lead, work out solutions to problems autonomously, and keep the team on board through effective communication
- You will work closely with a team of developers to define and build the future of our product and services.
- As our stack doesn’t end in the cloud, but includes our edge-gateways as well, the scope of your involvement will span across soft- and hardware components.
- You will be part of our rapidly growing team and many startup-like, hands-on tasks will enrich daily routine with some exciting activities like visiting machines to progress with our tech stack.
- Thanks to your obsession with problem solving and desire for deep involvement in all aspects, you will be deeply involved from solution design to actual implementation.
- 10+ years experience in the architecture of Internet connected systems
- You have professional experience with cloud-based IT architectures and concepts and solid knowledge of IoT services, as well as very good knowledge and several years of experience building cloud platforms based on AWS.
- Agile practitioner. Not matter if Kanban or SCRUM are present, you are able to focus on what needs to get done to enable the business.
- You operate the lean way and help others to find pragmatic solutions to the problem at hand.
- Our internal business language is English, but a basic understanding of German is required to interact with our engineers in the field
- Startup spirit. Great team. Interesting challenges. Tons of fun.
- Wewill facilitate you with the necessary hardware, software and subscriptions to o get the job done: Unique opportunity to grow. Daily interaction with leadership team.
- Attractive work environment in co-working space among other startups. 24/7 free coffee, free breakfast on Monday, meetups, sports, massages.
- Flexibility. Mixed-mode of office and remote work.
- You will join us to next AWS cloud summit - on stage, if you like.
- Attractive compensation package.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please get directly in touch with our CPO André. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / +4915120955320 .