Full Stack Developer / IoT Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At Vestner Digital we build the future of vertical mobility and intra-logistics. We are driven by innovation and cutting edge technology. Our IoT/IIoT platform increases the uptime and functionality of elevators. Due to our deep understanding of elevators we are able to pioneer new paths of machine/cloud interaction. Did you know that elevators transport 1 bn people every day? That is more than any other mobility solution. Besides humans, we enable machines to take rides in elevators. Currently, we are massively scaling and are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are a team of international tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, based in Berlin - operating in all of Europe and New Zealand. Working with us means lots of fun, celebrating success and continuous interaction with our leadership team. Our CPO will be always available to you to support decisions and build products that excite our customers.
- In your role as full stack IoT Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of cutting-edge IoT software components and applications.
- You will leverage best practice to enhance our platform and code base - across functional and non-functional areas.
- You will be empowered to learn and do research of new technologies and approaches to improve our platform and to develop new features..Our stack doesn’t end in the cloud, but includes our edge- gateways. You will be part of our rapidly growing team and many startup-like, hands-on tasks will enrich daily routine with some exciting activities like visiting machines to progress with our tech stack.
- Agile practitioner. Not matter if Kanban or SCRUM are present, you are able to focus on what needs to get done to enable the business.
- Obsession with problem solving and desire for deep involvement in all aspects, from solution design to actual implementation.
- Our internal business language is English, but a basic understanding of German is required to interact with our engineers in the field.
- Startup spirit. Great team. Interesting challenges. Tons of fun.
- Wewill facilitate you with the necessary hardware, software and subscriptions to o get the job done: Unique opportunity to grow. Daily interaction with leadership team.
- Attractive work environment in co-working space among other startups. 24/7 free coffee, free breakfast on Monday, meetups, sports, massages.
- Flexibility. Mixed-mode of office and remote work.
- You will join us to next AWS cloud summit - on stage, if you like.
- Attractive compensation package.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please get directly in touch with our CPO André. Email: email@example.com / +4915120955320 .