- Mit Berufserfahrung
vestr is a Zurich- and Hanover-based startup founded by three finance industry veterans. We build specialized software solutions and offer consulting services to the banking and insurance industry and are currently servicing two well-known Swiss banks. We speak German, Swiss German (various dialects), and English.
Our current mission is to automate the entire value chain for Actively Managed Certificates (“AMC”s) -- a financial product family that is very similar in character to investment funds. vestr hereby digitizes product creation, life-cycle management, trade execution and reporting.
Our core product is an event-driven, service-oriented Node.js framework written in TypeScript. We use KDB+ to perform the most complex, time-correlated queries our customers can think of.
Our clients can choose between a managed service (entirely hosted in Switzerland) and an on-premises solution.
To work on our core product, we seek to expand our team with a talented full stack developer.
- Design and build our React-based frontend to enable our clients to manage their AMC portfolio – from product creation to rebalancing, to customized reporting. Select best suited frameworks (UI/CSS, data connection, state management).
- Develop our CQRS-driven, service-oriented backend. Design decoupled, fail-safe workflows to carry out corporate actions and trade executions.
- Take responsibility for the entire product lifecycle, including DevOps
- Be one of two core developers, make key architecture choices
- Work closely together with business development and our clients
- Build up our development team in Hanover, Hamburg, or Berlin; home office days possible
- Part-time work possible (80-100%)
- You can do awesome things with React. You can do advanced stuff with Meteor, GraphQL and MobX as well.
- Having a good understanding of CSS in JS, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Messaging, CI/CD workflows, Micro-Services and Containerization would be desirable.
- It's a big plus if you have experience with RabbitMQ, MongoDB and Docker.
- You take responsibility not only for your own work, but for the entire product
- You craft clean, concise, and well-tested code and appreciate arguing about design and conventions with the CTO
- You learn new concepts quickly, be it regarding software development, tooling, or AMCs.
- You are comfortable with both being on your own and collaborating in a distributed team.
- Having a Master's Degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Physics is a plus.
- Prior financial services experience is also an asset.
Ready to join an enthusiastic team obsessed with disrupting the AMC market by building an awesome technology stack? We'd love to hear from you!