Product Designer (m/f) - UX/UI
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Our vision: the revolution of recruiting!
We believe that it is time to combine innovative video technology and scientific knowledge from business psychology to develop more valid selection procedures, thereby redesigning the world of recruiting.
What drives our prototype?
It’s mainly driven by beautiful interface design! We aspire to make complex interactions feel as easy as pouring a cup of tea. We - and you - as an ambassador to our users, aim to anticipate their needs (and troubles) before they actually arise. Enabling super awesome productivity of our engineering colleagues, by choosing easy to implement and maintain design. Brand and design consistency shall be ensured across all products, modules and platforms.
About the job
- You’ll be an integral part of an experienced, easy-going and motivated agile product development team
- As the team’s product designer, you’ll work with the product owner to create, refine and design the UI and UX of new or improved features for existing products as well as entirely new products
- You’ll make sure that your colleagues can efficiently implement consistent design by updating and maintaining an understandable set of design specifications
- You focus on making complex interactions (such as multi-tenant functionalities, detailed processes, AI-based algorithms, account statistics) simple to understand for the user
- You’ll ensure that design is consistent across all parts of the products by training QA and developers to quickly spot and correct inconsistencies (ideally themselves :) )
- Last but not least, you will spend a minor portion of your time designing product marketing material, such as our website, presentations and other elements of our brand identity
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in User Interface/Webdesign
- You have a proven track record of experience in UI design and bring along valuable UX experience as well
- Experience in responsive designs of web as well as (native) mobile applications
- Confidently using whatever tools you need to get your work done, be it Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop / GIMP or else
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS kind of goes without saying, right?
- Distinctive intrinsic motivation to understand actual user behaviour (as opposed to arguing how a user should use the software)
- You have a clear company brand identity knowledge and a keen eye for color and knowledge of contemporary digital design
- Your deep understanding of technology and design trends pairs with a strong sense of aesthetic and advocacy for our users
- Your English or German is native-level, you must be at least conversational in the other
- Be autonomous! You take on full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way!
- Interesting and challenging work on innovative and market-proven products that reduces bias and discrimination in recruiting and improves future career decisions of tens of thousands of professionals in various countries
- Nice, down-to-earth and experienced colleagues with many different skills to share and big ambitions to make a dent in the recruiting universe
- Working in a brand new, bright office that is being designed just for us at the moment
- Lots of creative freedom and excellent opportunities for professional and personal development as well as immediate acceptance of a lot of responsibility
- Several perks & benefits, such as free drinks and food in the office, viasto team lunches, monthly travel pass (BVG ticket), yearly training budget, regular team events, off-site team events in the south (our most recent one was in Athens), leisure activities, etc.
- Flexible working hours, possibilities of home office and remote work
- And finally, after a probation period, every team member can participate in our stock ownership programme
Send us whatever you think gives us a good understanding of your level of experience! Just show us why you are the right person for this position and our team.