Principal - Marketing (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan is launching on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and leads the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams. In Berlin we have launched BerlKönig together with our partners from BVG, Berlin’s public transport agency. Our service here is the largest public sector deployment of an on-demand shuttle service anywhere in the world.
As a Principal - Marketing (Rider Growth) you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists as well as our partners from BVG to conceptualize, launch, evaluate, and scale growth initiatives designed to grow the user base and increase engagement of our BerlKönig service. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand user patterns, develop hypotheses and strategies for user engagement and retention, and collaborate with teams across Via and ViaVan to implement your strategies and conduct experiments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) for our BerlKönig service in Berlin
- Design innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Work with our partners from BVG to align on joint campaigns
- Execute initiatives with a team of analysts, engineers, and communication specialists
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, and engagement of our mobile application
Who are you
- You have 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing, product management, or strategy roles
- You have professional experience in designing and implementing growth marketing campaigns
- You have a good understanding of the marketing funnel and you know how to optimize it in each stage (e.g. AARRR / RARRA)
- Beside your performance mindset you know about the importance of branding and gained experience in building a strong brand. .
- You’re an independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- You’re data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- You have strong analytical skills: proficiency in SQL, Tableau or equivalent highly preferred; proficiency in Python or other scripting languages beneficial
- You’re a good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment and understands how to involve and align multiple stakeholders
- You’re fully fluent in German and English
What we offer you
- An important role in a fast growing mission-driven technology company
- Meaningful work aimed at radically changing the way we move around in cities
- A feedback-seeking culture nurturing a steep personal learning curve
- A team of inspiring personalities with top-notch backgrounds
- An international environment with close collaboration with colleagues in London, Amsterdam, NYC and Tel Aviv
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with healthy snacks, fruits and drinks provided
- Subsidized fitness club memberships
- Above market compensation package, including options
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us via Florian.Krumb@viavan.com.