Country Manager UK (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 130 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
As our Country Manager UK (m/f/d) you are an integral part of Vimcar's internationalization strategy by successfully managing our UK launch from our Berlin HQ. You provide both strategic support and hands-on sales leadership in this exciting growth period.
- You are responsible for the preparation, organization and monitoring of our market launch in the UK
- You define and execute our mid-term go-to-market strategy and test different approaches to generate early traction, including the KPI set to measure your success
- You will grow the UK team within our matrix structure, hire new sales employees and coordinate team members across all departments who are dedicated to the UK launch
- You initiate and establish a suitable network of partnerships in the region with clients, business partners and other important market players
- You closely collaborate with our VP Sales, Managing Director and other internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, product and operations
- You have at least 5+ years of sales experience in a high-growth company operating in the B2B SaaS field
- You have already proven that you can lead a successful country launch, preferably in the UK market
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a self-driven working style
- You have an outgoing, thriving personality and love bringing people together. You’re excited about building connections, within and outside of the office.
- Excellent oral and written English skills (C2) are a must. Ideally you have some basic German language skills
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- We believe that the best product wins: At Vimcar, you´ll be able to sell a product that is already loved by thousands of companies and meet teams that never stop optimising.
- We want you to stay for years and build something really big together. Thus we offer a competitive base salary and commission.
- Access to company car sharing, office events, free fruit & drinks, as well as the choice from a range of company benefits, such as a membership in the Urban Sports Club
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to the Mail-button below if you have any question – we're happy to help.