Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 100 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
- Ort: Berlin Kreuzberg
- Abteilung: Finance
- Berichtet an: VP Finance & Operations
- Arbeitszeiten: Full time
- Vertragsdauer: Permanent
- Sprachkenntnisse: German (C1), Englisch (C1)
As Financial Analyst, you will support our VP Finance & Operations in various areas such as financial planning, controlling and reporting. Furthermore, you will work closely with Accounting and Business Intelligence functions and interact smoothly with our management, other teams and external parties.
- You create various analyses that unlock financial & business insights and drive solid decision-making.
- You are involved in strategic & financial planning activities, including financial modeling and preparing convincing presentations.
- You drive different finance & cross-functional projects together with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- You contribute to different internal and external reports (e.g. investor reporting) in close collaboration with our management.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, economics, law or a comparable field with very good grades
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a finance function, e.g. investment banking, audit, venture capital, or a comparable field
- You work independently and communicate concise and clear verbally and through presentations across all levels
- As an analytical & data-driven person, you are proficient in Excel, knowledge of & experience with databases and analytics tools such as Tableau are a plus
- Business fluent German and English, French being a plus
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing:
- High degree of autonomy and direct collaboration with our VP Finance & Operations.
- Exciting challenges of a fast-growing SaaS company & the chance to constantly develop further.
- We value experience and offer an unlimited contract with competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- Get access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club.
Sounds like you? Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out if you have any question – we're happy to help.