iOS Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Vimcar is redefining fleet management for SMEs by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based, cross-platform applications for drivers and fleet managers offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost and ensure legal compliance. Vimcar already serves more than 5,000 companies in Germany and is headquartered in Berlin with currently more than 55 employees.
We are looking for an iOS Developer, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit and is eager to build our next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced user interface applications for the Apple iOS platform based on our existing software architecture framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of designers and product owners to define, design, implement and ship new features.
- Write unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ years of object oriented software development experience or recent graduation in computer science from a leading university
- 3+ years of Apple iOS development experience
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid Experience with Cocoa Touch and XCode IDE
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experienced with integration of third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Swift is not mandatory, but an advantage
We offer a working environment in which your contribution within our team can and will make the difference. We are looking to permanently expand the team, so the contract is unlimited. Next to job security and a passionate team, we also offer additional benefits like a pension plan or a gym membership, amongst other perks.
Please send your documents to Nana Ofosu.
We are looking forward to your application!