Office Manager (m/f/d)
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 100 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
Office manager (m/f/d)
- Department: People & Organization
- Reporting Line: VP People & Organization
- Working Hours: Full Time from Mo to Fr
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: Initially limited to 1 year
- Required Languages: German (fluent, C1), English (advanced, B2)
At Vimcar, we are bringing together an ambitious international team and continue to grow quickly. As our Office Manager, you are an ambassador of our culture, ensure that our office space feels welcoming, and create new opportunities for new joiners and more seasoned colleagues alike for connecting with each other.
- You are at the heart of our office. Thus, you drive initiatives on company events to help bring our colleagues together, and support the team in planning varied meetings, events, and travels.
- You ensure that communal areas are representative at all times and coordinate with external service providers (e.g. deliveries or facility management). You also welcome guests and help them find their way around our offices.
- You listen closely to the needs of our teams and work cross-functionally with your colleagues from HR to improve employee happiness and well-being.
- You take care of our company benefits and the administration of our company cars.
- University degree or completed vocational training
- You are an optimist, outgoing, and truly enjoy connecting with people from different cultures.
- You are an organisational talent. With you in charge, nothing falls through the cracks and you keep track of important details.
- You have an affinity for StartUps and excel in an environment where ownership and proactivity are valued.
- Fluent German (C1), advanced conversational English (B2) with any additional languages being a plus
- [BONUS] Experience in a similar position (e.g. Office Management, Hospitality, Customer Care)
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can join an established StartUp during an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- An international environment and an open office space in Berlin-Kreuzberg with a high degree of autonomy where your input makes a big difference – You can truly shape our culture and office space.
- Work cross-functionally on employee well-being initiatives and help us become one of Berlin's top tech employers.
- Find modern equipment and a full time contract with 27 vacation days without holiday or weekend work.
- Get access to company car sharing, office events, free fruit & drinks, as well as the choice from a range of company benefits, such as a membership in the Urban Sports Club.
Sounds like you? Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to our Mailadress below if you have any question – we're happy to help.