Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
With a proven track-record in scaling sales organisations, you collaborate closely with our VP Sales in breaking strategic objectives into achievable goals, implementing new tools and processes as well as introducing and monitoring the right KPIs for sustainable growth. In this role, you help us achieve the next level of growth – from currently $10m ARR to $100m ARR.
Join us now as Sales Operations Manager!
The Vimcar story
Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offers real-time insight into vehicle activity and support for administrative tasks.
Backed with € 18+ Mio. by renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC, our products make everyday life easier for our customers while saving them money at the same time. This has helped us connect more than 60,000 vehicles already and win customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn and Ford.
We have the unique opportunity to become Europe's leading fleet-tech SaaS company. More than 100 employees are now pursuing our goal while we rapidly expand our connected-car ecosystem and scale our current customer base to 200,000 active vehicles and beyond – within just the next few years.
- You support breaking sales targets into achievable goals, analysing and reporting on progress towards achieving these goals and working to understand any deviations.
- Centred around your analysis, you define and implement new sales processes while continuously iterating on existing procedures.
- You own our CRM-system. Thus, you test & document as well as train users to ensure data hygiene & validity.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, business intelligence, controlling or similar in a high growth environment. Experience in SaaS and with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive) is desired.
- You are data-driven – You understand how to achieve data quality, and prefer to discuss hard facts over gut feeling. To find room for optimisation, you dig into the analysis using tools like Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- You are process-oriented – Continuous innovation on existing procedures excites you and you have a keen eye for process losses.
- You are business fluent in English and speak at least intermediate German.
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through its most exciting growth period.
- We established a subscription business model centred around complex products within the evolving B2B SaaS industry.
- With significant VC backing and a product that is already loved by our customers, we are ready to scale our organisation within the DACH market and beyond.
- You´ll be reporting directly to the VP Sales and we value your experience. Thus, we offer an unlimited contract with competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and you can choose from a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club.