Junior Public Relations Manager (m/f/d)
As a part of the PR/Communications team at Vimcar, you will play a substantial role in the Marketing department. You will be responsible for your own PR projects as well as media outreach and support with the communications campaigns surrounding our market entry in the UK.
- You support the PR team in identifying and realising media opportunities
- You are the first point of contact for media requests & expand our network of journalists
- You research, write, and distribute texts to targeted media, besides you are also responsible for your projects.
- You monitor Vimcar’s media presence and plan campaigns to improve it
- You obtain Bachelor/Master degree
- At least +1 year of experience in PR / corporate communications
- You are creative & have a curious mindset
- You have high attention to details
- You are fluent in German C2 and English B2
- you have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- You have the ability to work in a team as well as independent
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- Ability to take ownership of Vimcar's mobile applications, playing an important role in our expansion into international markets.
- Agile work environment using state-of-the-art tools, with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Open office space in Berlin-Kreuzberg with a high degree of autonomy where your input makes a big difference
- Permanent, full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Access to company car-sharing, office events, free fruit & drinks, as well as the choice from a range of company benefits, such as membership in the Urban Sports Club
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to our mail address, if you have any question – we're happy to help.