Performance Marketing Manager UK (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 130 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
The potential for our products remains enormous: more than half of the new cars registered each year are used commercially. We have established Vimcar as one of the top fleet management software solutions in the DACH region. Now we want to enter the UK market. With your expertise, help us set foot in the UK and drive customer acquisition successfully.
- You are part of our Berlin-based Marketing Team and take ownership of our Performance Marketing activities across the UK
- You are responsible for the customer acquisition strategy in consultation with the Team Manager Performance Marketing
- You are implementing, managing and optimizing paid lead acquisition campaigns via various channels (e.g., SEA, Social, Native Ads, Display & Mailing)
- You are responsible for analyzing our performance marketing activities and create meaningful reports
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- At least 2+ years of experience in Online / Performance Marketing in various channels (e.g., SEA, Paid Social, Native Ads)
- Your growth mindset allows you to work solution-oriented and take a full ownership
- As an analytical & data-driven person, you feel comfortable working with Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Fluent English speaker (C1/C2) and in-depth knowledge of the UK market and industry
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- A high degree of autonomy and direct communication to our VP Marketing and our Team Lead Performance Marketing
- A SaaS solution that is already loved by thousands of companies and a product team that never stops optimizing.
- We value experience and offer an unlimited contract with competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- Get access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including membership with Urban Sports Club and German language courses.
- The opportunity of being a valuable contributor to Vimcar’s success in a new market and to leave a footprint that lasts.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to the mail-adress below if you have any question – we're happy to help.