Talent Acquisiton Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost for fleets.
Vimcar already has connected 70,000+ cars (including customers like Allianz, Zalando, Deutsche Bahn, Ford and Adecco) and raised €18m+ from renowned VCs including Acton Capital, Coparion and UVC. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 130 employees from 15+ countries are working on our mission to build Europe´s leading fleet tech company.
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Berlin Kreuzberg
- Department: People and Organisation
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Required Languages: German (C1/C2), English (B2)
- Maintain a sustainable full-cycle recruiting process (draft job descriptions, conduct interviews, screening calls, and arrange onsite meetings)
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Reviews applications and reference check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Represent Vimcar through different career events
- Track HR and recruiting KPIs
- +2 years of experience as a TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of Full-Cycle Recruiting, Employer Branding techniques is a plus
- Experience with ATS, Sourcing and hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English and at least C1/C2 in German
- BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar relevant field
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- High degree of autonomy and direct communication to our experienced HR professionals.
- The opportunity to learn and develop alongside an experienced TA team, and take ownership of your own recruitment cycle
- An open office space in Berlin-Kreuzberg with a high degree of autonomy where your input makes a big difference
- Permanent, full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Access to company car sharing, office events, free fruit & drinks, as well as the choice from a range of company benefits, such as a membership in the Urban Sports Club
Sounds like you?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to careers[at]vimcar.com if you have any question – we're happy to help.