Operations Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Visualix.com is a VC financed early stage computer vision Berlin based start-up with an engineering heavy team. We are building foundational technology for the effective deployment of Augmented Reality applications in a range of 3 dimensional spaces and for several industry verticals.
Who we are looking for
We need an experienced and passionate Operations Manager (m/f). Your superpower must be attention to detail and be organized. If you are a type of person who would worry if you left the toilet set up or down during a hurricane, we would like to meet you. We have a very smart and experienced team of engineers who move fast and break things in the pursuit of changing the way people engage with augmented content on their mobile devices. We need someone who can instinctively stay focused on the small important stuff, while the engineering team and founders focuses on the big picture stuff. If this sounds like fun, please apply today!
- Control and Measure: organizational process design and optimization of those processes (e.g. procurement, recruiting, project management) and company protocols.
- Project management: Scrum Master, who keep projects on track and focused on the prize.
- Administration: make sure the books are on track, salaries are paid, contracts and patents are signed and filed correctly.
- KPI Tracking: Build a KPI dashboard, maintain KPIs, update KPIs, track the KPIs, provide actionable insights based on KPIs.
- Human Resource: Help find, vet and romance top talent onto the team and manage on-boarding.
- Key Account Management: Support in the coordination and servicing of key accounts and projects.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Legal, Accounting or Engineering.
- You bring a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in the start-up ecosystem, ideally with a focus on business process optimization, project management, business development, deal making and managing budgets.
- You have successfully led a team in a fast-paced environment before and are a skilled communicator.
- You are candid, but respectful (hard on problems, but not on people).
- You bring an entrepreneurial spirit, very good analytical skills and assertiveness as well as resilience.
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Ideally, you have previously worked in a fast scaling start-up.
- You have a personality that does not make people want to cry.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to be part of an early stage technology team (the team is currently 11 people)
- Opportunity to design organizational processes and protocols for a new company
- Responsibility to drive progress
- Flat-hierarchies with open-minded, experimental culture
- Ability to shape the future of a Computer Vision company
- Ownership of your work
- Office located in Berlin at Rosenthaler Platz
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Yes, we will even pay you to be a part of this opportunity
If you can hear the sound of unicorn hooves and would like to find out more, apply today with a CV and letter of motivation.