Head of E-Commerce (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
VIU is a young and innovative eyewear label from Switzerland. We have set out to revolutionize the market for designer eyewear with our direct-to-consumer business model. Cutting out middle men we are able to combine highest quality with fair prices. VIU glasses are designed in Zurich and handmade in Italy and Japan. We offer a unique customer experience in more than 50 flagship stores across Switzerland, Germany, Austria, UK & Scandinavia as well as our online store. Our main office locations are Zurich and Munich.
The Head of e-Commerce will collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of the website and digital marketing channels including, trading and merchandising shopviu.com, business planning and the implementation of new initiatives, website UX improvements and e-commerce analytics.
Do you want to bring in your ideas and entrepreneurial drive to help shape the success story of a young and growing company? Then we would love to hear from you!
Start: immediately/by agreement
- Manage UX, Digital Marketing and Content Management & Merchandising teams
- Project lead for UX improvements on the website, developing and executing the roadmap, working with product and development teams, ensuring ever optimised performance
- Evaluating, prioritising, developing and implementing new business initiatives to deliver the business objectives
- Develop annual revenue and spend budget for eCommerce
Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
Develop, grow and manage digital marketing channels with focus on both performance and brand marketing channels in including PPC, SEO, SMM, Affiliates and email marketing
- Significant experience in a direct to consumer eCommerce role, with experience in leading technical, digital marketing and strategic development
- Able to identify new areas of eCommerce opportunities beyond current organizational thinking
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and advanced analytics
- Strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions
- Strong understanding of digital Marketing AdTech and digital Marketing channels
- Leadership and management experience with the ability to motivate and nurture development
- Confident in reporting directly to Senior Management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of managing agencies and budgets
- Ideally experience within luxury fashion sector
What to expect from VIU
- Open and dynamic culture with flat hierarchies and zero red tape
- Exciting development opportunities in a rapidly growing international start-up
- Flexible work environment – we focus on impact not facetime
- We make sure to create a joyful environment, celebrate success, and support each other in times of need
- 5 weeks of vacation with options of unpaid vacation/sabbaticals
Join the designer eyewear revolution and send in your application!