Training Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
VIU is a young and innovative eyewear label from Switzerland. We have set out to revolutionize the market for designer eyewear with our direct-to-consumer business model. Cutting out middle men we are able to combine highest quality with fair prices. VIU glasses are designed in Zurich and handmade in Italy and Japan. We offer a unique customer experience in more than 40 flagship stores across Switzerland, Germany, Austria & Scandinavia as well as our online store. Our main office locations are Zurich and Munich.
We are now looking for a Training Program Manager who shares our passion and values to take charge of the VIUcademy, our internal training program to continually develop and empower our staff. You are a passionate about helping others grow, great at developing and delivering tailored training solutions, and have a strong interest in fashion and retail? Do you want to bring in your ideas and entrepreneurial drive to help shape the success story of a young and growing company? Then we would love to hear from you!
- Take responsibility of the VIUcademy and play a critical role in the onboarding and development of our entire staff - with a focus on our store teams
- Work closely with management as part of HR to identify skill gaps and development needs and formulate an effective training strategy
- Drive the development of new training contents and formats and leverage new technologies to maximize impact
- Build and lead a team of best-in-class coaches
- Plan and coordinate the training agenda across the organization in cooperation with functional team leaders
- Experience in managing and delivering learning and development training programs, preferably in a retail context
- Profound knowledge of best practice didactic methods and training design
- Higher qualification in education or equivalent an advantage
- Excellent communicator and facilitator
- Structured project manager with hands-on attitude
- Open to travel for trainings across our retail network
- Fluent in English and German. Additional languages a plus
What To Expect From VIU
- Open and dynamic culture with flat hierarchies and zero red tape
- Exciting development opportunities in a rapidly growing international start-up
- Competitive compensation package
- Supply of amazing glasses for your personal use
Join the designer eyewear revolution and send your application (cover letter, CV, earliest start date) via e-mail.