Product Owner (m/f/d) - Routing
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We want to hire a Product Owner (m/f/d) - Routing, who is passionate about the future of mobility.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- Build a world class street routing platform: Managing a fleet of hundreds of vehicles for a pooled ridesharing requires a highly scalable and effective routing. We strive for a world class street routing algorithm specifically optimized for our complex use case
- Your challenge is even bigger: You will be responsible to develop a platform that selects the best vehicle, route and stop for the job. Using data science driven approaches like predictions engines does spice up the job
- Drive a culture of excellence: Product Owners are the senior members of our Product Management team and are the gatekeepers of our core values
- You inspire and coach your team to greatness
What we expect
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Excellence: You have a profound understanding of routing algorithms, mapping technologies and facilitating complex data. You bring along experience on building a scalable data processing platform. Real-world experience in data science and simulations is a plus
- Visionary: You think big, craft compelling visions for your ideas, and understand what makes your products commercially viable (or not).
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions under pressure and resolve issues effectively
- Friendly, but tough: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re delivering difficult news. You inspire people by translating your in-depth subject expertise into clear and straightforward language
- Fluent communication in English
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days of holiday
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.