VP Marketing Program Manager (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
In the last twelve months we have accelerated our global growth and expanded in multiple mobile applications for our services. The new position VP Marketing Program Manager (f/m) will drive and coordinate the marketing for all growth initiatives across all business units. She/He will lead the marketing function through marketing teams dedicated to the individual growth initiatives.
- Lead and coordinate the marketing program across all media channels across all markets
- Define coherent product-target group matrix for global product portfolio
- Test and optimize marketing channels strategies for all business units
- Establish KPI marketing monitoring systems
- Sparring partner for all Business Owners
- Lead marketing competence circle
- Coach and functionally lead marketing team dedicated to the business units
- Ensure marketing spend efficiency
- Build and expand the equity story of adviqo
- Inspire the team members with entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrate fast and excellent execution
- Suitable academic background
- Minimum 5 years of marketing and/or business development experience
- Broad understanding of digital marketing
- Proven track record in project management
- Product launch and start-up experience
- Experience with company building and/or business acceleration
- Fast working
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams
- A consultant background helps but is not required
- Eager to earn the skills of a future CEO
- Fluency in English and good understanding of German
The VP Marketing Program Manager (f/m) will report to the founder and MD of the company. The position will be based in Berlin.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly and you will experience a highly professional, open minded recruiting process.