Director Product (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
VERMIO is Germany’s first fully digital P&C insurance carrier
We believe that the insurance industry is outdated. Consumers deserve much better. Therefore, we’ve just embarked on our mission to build Germany’s first fully digital property & casualty insurance carrier. Our vision is to deliver an entirely re-designed insurance experience by thinking about the customer first and by harnessing new technologies. We want to recruit a strong team of like-minded colleagues to help us succeed.
- You are a product enthusiast and are excited to join us at the start of our adventure
- Your role will cover product conception, project coordination, product management and development support/testing
- You think from user-centric perspective, but also understand how to balance business requirements
- You will work with our executive team in defining the product strategy with the goal to build the best-in-class user experience for insurance products
- Over time, you will recruit a team to support you and provide them with leadership, guidance and motivation in order to address all product areas such as interface design, user-flow, UI, UX, conversion rate optimisation and product analytics
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven technical experience (4y+) in engineering management roles or similar with track record in building innovative digital consumer products from concept to launch
- Focus on excellent consumer UI & UX design for mobile and desktop
- A hands-on manager with good attention to detail and strong vision; someone who can get his hands dirty at the start and do everything himself while building a team over time
- A team player with experience in mentoring younger/junior team members across disciplines
- English language (fluent) and German language (advanced) required
- Knowledge in insurance is not required
- Only by joining us now, can you become part of one of the most ambitious projects in the fintech/insurtech space: rebuilding the entire value chain greenfield
- The opportunity to shape one of the most exciting new startups in the market
- An experienced team of highly motivated, skilled and interesting individuals
- The opportunity to take on responsibility from the first moment on, building and shaping smart solutions
- You will work alongside highly motivated colleagues who all share the same vision of redefining consumer insurance.
- A fair compensation package
Please submit your complete application including your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Should you have further questions, you may send us an email as well.