Intern (m/f/d) - Social Media
Who we are?
Wayra is the perfect place to work if you love techonology, startup-life and work with young and ambitious group of corporate innovators in the heart of Munich. Wayra is the world’s most global, connected and technological open innovation hub. Wayra connects Telefónica and technological disruptors around the world. As their preferred strategic partner, it will scale them up to accelerate both businesses. Since Wayra believes that corporates must evolve by standing shoulder to shoulder with entrepreneurs, the very best start-ups within its portfolios will have unparalleled access to a global network of 350 million customers and clients in 24 countries.
About the internship
As Social Media Intern in the Marketing team, you'll help lead the creation evergreen content and create unique experience that will drive our brand, fuel business growth and strengthen our connection with riders and drivers.
This internship role calls for a combination of writing skills, creativity and customer marketing and communication. The person in this internship role is comfortable in an "all hands-on deck" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a startup culture.
- Social media strategy: benchmark, analytics and content strategy: knowing our different target groups and platforms, timeframes and tailored content
- Content creation including the following:
- Production management and online campaigns
- Video/ graphic production
- Creation of live content in events
- Interviews and/or informational content production and coordination
- Craft quick copy responses in on-brand tone to fan questions and opportunistic brand mentions
- Support with coordination and logistics of events happening at Wayra
- Studying a Diplom or Bachelor in Marketing, Communication, Arts or similar ( 4th Semester or higher)
- Creativity: you’re excited to think outside the box and have an eye for details
- Good communication skills
- Audacity: you’re not afraid of positive risk taking and big bold bets
- Good level in English and German
- Proactive person and able to engage positive conversations, product testimonials or user content
- Love to hang out, attend events and know about the trend topics that surrounds the ecosystem
- Hands-on mentality
What you can expect
- A strong and motivated team ready to take risks
- Open-minded and fast decision-makers
- Immediate impact on the business development
- Gain expertise and knowledge at one of the top global corporate innovation hubs
- Family atmosphere and a physical home for disruptors, where barriers become open frontiers
Esperanza Almagro Bonmati
Head of Marketing