Marketing / Brand Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Wayra is the perfect place to work if you love techonology, startup-life and work with young and ambitious group of corporate innovators in the heart of Munich.
Who we are?
Wayra is the world’s most global, connected and technological open innovation hub. Wayra connects Telefónica and technological disruptors around the world. As their preferred strategic partner, it will scale them up to accelerate both businesses. Since Wayra believes that corporates must evolve by standing shoulder to shoulder with entrepreneurs, the very best start-ups within its portfolios will have unparalleled access to a global network of 350 million customers and clients in 24 countries.
Brand & Communication
- Responsible for building and maintaining our brand excellence across the region
- Ensure that all visual outputs are in line with the regional and global brand guidelines
- Create consistent executions across all channels and audiences working closely with creative studio: Content production and support editorial workflow across touchpoints (email, social media, online and offline marketing)
- Copywriting (EN/DE)
- Promotion and performance newsletters/massive mailing as well as calendar coordination
- Strategy & social media management: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Social media Ads and Analytics report
- Content creation: RAW video content, photography, interviews…
- Design and management of events powered by wayra:
- Be involved throughout all stages of production including brief building, concepting, refinement, development and implementation
- Work closely with community and space managers
- Budget overview
- Acquisition speakers & workshop leaders
- Communication campaign and platforms setup
- Event calendar co-management
- Event calendar website edition
- Attend events/conferences in order to scout startups, build community and create new partnerships
Community relations and PR
- Work closely with community manager for:
- Community partnerships: speakers’ slots, community collaborations and startups participation among others
- Conference/Event calendar coordination
- Onboarding teams
- Acquisition multipliers, influencers & ecosystem key-players
- Master, Diplom, Bachelor in Marketing, Communication, Advertisement & Arts or similar
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- High level in english and german
- A mastery of clear, precise and breathtaking writing that sometimes even sings (en/de)
- A willingness to pitch ideas to cross-functional stakeholders and an understanding of when it makes sense to push back.
- An appetite for problem solving in a landscape that changes quickly. If you like to identify gaps in processes, inefficiencies that could be smoothed over, or things that simply could work better, you are our better half.
- Analytical thinking: you are curious about how to use analytics to guide marketing and creative campaign thinking, implementation and support.
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
- Technical requirements:
- Knowledge MS Office
- Adobe (.ai, .psd, .id, .pr…) or similar
- Photo/video skills
- CMS Knowledge
- SCRUM/Kanban knowledge
- Good with online systems and marketing applications
Bonus Points If You Have…
- Copywriting or content strategy experience in other environments
- Love community and enjoy working-spaces, startup environment and events!
What you can expect
- A strong and motivated team ready to take risks.
- Open-minded and fast decision-makers
- Immediate impact on the business development
- Gain expertise and knowledge at one of the top global corporate innovation hubs
- Family atmosphere and a physical home for disruptors, where barriers become open frontiers.
Want to learn even more, click here
Esperanza Almagro Bonmati
Head of Marketing