Web Developer (HTML / CSS) 100% (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't want just any old job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. You want a real mission. In a team that knows no limits. Because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision and big data to create reactive and personalised experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience and generated by an artificial intelligence. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We're a Tech-Start-up. Yes, we know that doesn't make us unique. But we are. Although we're just getting started, we already have stable financial backing. Plus, thanks to a strong strategic partner, our software is already operational. So you see we don't just talk, we act. Which is what we expect of you too.
- Shape the future and change our industry by helping us to create an Experience Management System (EMS).
- Create isolated UI components that can later be integrated into the EMS software.
- Review and transport the UX vision into a clean, testable and self-documented frontend template.
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members.
- Discuss technical details to concrete business problems with the team to find the best solution.
- Be an active member in an interdisciplinary team of game changers.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Media Design, Informatics, Software Engineering or a similar field.
- Multiple years of experience working on UI/UX projects and topics.
- Proven experience developing web-based frontend applications using HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS).
- Understanding of the DOM and DOM manipulation.
- A good communicator who is fluent in English; both spoken and written.
Ideally you will also have…
- Experience with Sketch, data handling (e.g. images) and web optimisation.
- Experience with JIRA and SCRUM.
- Knowledge about data structures, system design and REST architecture.
- A personal interest in being up to date regarding web technologies.
What we're offering…
- A team of innovative and experienced start-up professionals who will help you get ahead, but will also listen to you.
- A young, dynamic and flexible working environment where clear structures let you hit the ground running.
- A workplace among tech-giants and innovative start-ups in the Berlin based MindSpace (mindspace.me/berlin).
- A guarantee that you’ll never want to work in a normal company again.
- The opportunity to be involved from the start as we steer this start-up on its way onto the international market.
- Not a job, but a mission where you play an active role in your own journey and can tap into a world of potential for your future.
If this is what you're looking for, please e-mail your application including a cover letter, CV, portfolio and all other relevant details firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't keep us in suspense.