Web Development Mentor (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
CareerFoundry is an online, mentored training platform for Web Development.
We are looking for mentors all over the world who have 5+ years Web Development experience, or 3+ years in programming plus teaching experience. Mentors must also have a minimum of 3 years professional Ruby on Rails experience.
One of the only online mentored Web Development courses accessible world-wide, our Web Development Course is one of two CareerFoundry programs. We are today's leading European vocational education platform for technology skills.
We are looking for experienced and passionate web developers all over the world to join our mentor community, and help educate students across the globe.
Our mentor community includes freelancers, entrepreneurs, consultants and agency directors who passionately contribute to our courses, motivate students and advocate our company mission.
Compensation models vary based on experience.
- 5+ years Web Development Experience or 3+ years AND teaching experience
- 3+ years of professional Ruby on Rails experience
- Excellent programming abilities
- Interest in mentoring/coaching
- Personable and passionate personality
- Advanced English speaking/writing
During your time at CareerFoundry you will interact with students regularly by answering questions within our platform, reviewing class assignments and meeting weekly with students on Skype.
- Access to mentor network
- Coaching experience and reputation
- Personal brand support from CareerFoundry
- Student recruitment opportunities
- Contribute to defining the evolving role of programmers
- Educate students all over the world
It is important to note that we are looking for experienced, skilled web developers. Read this interview with one of our current web development mentors to get an idea of the position, here: Learning To Code: A True Story
- Short Cover Letter Explaining Interest In Mentoring
- Online Portfolio
- Social Media Links
Mentor Support and Training
E-Mail: see "Kontaktinformation"