Web Tracking Specialist (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Pandata provides advanced solutions in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence for companies that want to utilise data to achieve greater success.
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata was founded in 2015 by data enthusiasts with years of experience in the field.
Our consulting helps businesses become more data-driven by using the latest technologies to build the best individual data landscape.
With the ever-increasing number of available tools, our clients trust us to connect the right dots as well as create custom solutions where necessary. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing to insight generation.
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else
As Web Tracking Specialist you will develop digital analytics strategies and solutions to drive companies’ business and marketing goals.
- Develop web and mobile app tracking strategies
- Strategically choose tools, concepts and approaches that fit best for particular project needs
- Engineer project requirements and translate them into implementable instructions
- Design, maintain and optimise our clients’ digital analytics capabilities, using analytics solutions and tag management systems
- Analyse reports to ensure data quality and create actionable insights.
- Implement digital analytics solutions
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Thorough understanding of online businesses and their needs
- Experience in online marketing, different marketing channels and at least one analytics solution
- Knowledge of a tag management solution is a plus
- Solid communication skills in English
- Good at handling and managing projects
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
There is always a position if you're clever and feel inspired, just write us!