Web UX Designer (m/f)
Watchmaster.com – Passion for Watches.
Watchmaster.com is a verticalised and fully integrated market place for luxury watches. Established in April 2015, Watchmaster is on its way of becoming the number one choice for buying and selling luxury watches including top brands such as Rolex, Omega and Breitling. The company is characterized by its use of innovative technology in digital trade and its competent and tailored consultation.
We are looking for a motivated and quick-thinking Web UX Designer (m/f) to join our Berlin team as soon as possible.
- Work with an international team on our customer facing ecommerce platform
- Understand our customers’ needs and translate them into UX design
- Define and conceptualize innovative design solutions
- Improve the design and the usability of our website
- Create new ways to generate user feedback and conducting user tests
- Experience in the field of User Interface Design
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in creating wireframes, mock-ups and sketches
- Experience in responsive design
- Very good English skills
Our Company Benefits
- Unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment
- Free choice of your OS and IDE and State of the art hardware
- Motivating and open-minded atmosphere in a dedicated team with a flat hierarchy
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce Startup in Europe
- Ambitious and exciting projects with a broad scope for codecision-making
- An attractive and innovative product that thrills customers
You keep track on recent trends within UX methodologies? You have a great sense for the interaction of design, functionality and technology ? You have strong analytical thinking, communication skills and the ability to work in a team?
Then apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete documents in English or German, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
(We are not interested in HR services.)