CSO / Chief Sales Officer (m/f)
Career @ wefox
The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. wefox is customer centric and utilises an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 120,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
To support our international team of sales experts, we are looking for an CSO (m/f) in Berlin from now on.
- Chief Sales Officer leads and manages their teams to…
- Deliver hyper growth customer-centric sales results across all channels
- Lead our direct sales organization across all markets and segments
- Lead our account management teams across all markets and segments
- Key relationship management with large broker and insurer partner executives
- Ensure global best practice culture and standards are world-class
Qualifications & skills
- People sales performance and development capability at the highest levels
- Personal sales capability within the insurance industry at the highest levels
- Management of strategic sales teams for win-win outcomes
- Key account management execution capability at the highest levels
- Likes to look at a problem from various perspectives and open to new ideas
- Builds high performance teams
- History in insurance company distribution or large insurance brokerage senior management
What we offer
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role from day one
- An excellent onboarding-program which eases your start at wefox
- Company benefits as public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- An open minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Mr. Roman Matyushkin.