Senior Data Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
wefox is the first service platform for all your insurance needs, which enables you to easily access all your insurance contracts at any time from anywhere and request and enter into new contracts or quit the old ones with just one click. All services are available online and you can choose your personal assistant by yourself, who supports you if wanted or needed – vendor-neutral. We offer that all around service web-based or as an app – for free!
- You will be part of a small and dynamic team responsible for setting up and expanding wefox’s Data & Analytics function
- You focus on creating and promoting cutting edge data-driven business culture in wefox through the introduction of new data sources
- You partner with Data Managers and stakeholders to achieve our strategic goals for our data environment
- You will be responsible for the company-wide architecture of wefox’s data sources
- You evaluate trends in the industry and use new technologies and strategies to improve our data architecture
- You will be reporting to the CAO
- Experienced data scientist (5+ years) with an emphasis on data architectures
- Strong experience working with Databases, Data Warehouses and reporting solutions Salesforce experience an advantage
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices, preferably in Python/R
- Sound understanding of statistical modeling techniques and programming
- Proven track record in Data Science/AI/Machine Learning
- The role will be expected to hire, lead and mentor people into the growing data and analytics team
- Fluent English, fluency in German is a plus
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at wefox
- We support your professional development initiatives
- An employer promoted company pension scheme
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- A cosy office with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Kununu and Glassdoor ratings
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Mr. Christian Richter.