Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At wemovo, we are building the backbone for frictionless door-to-door mobility solutions. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the mobility and travel ecosystem by helping our partners capturing opportunities through mutual resource sharing. A true multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries, public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between partners as efficient and easy as never before in the multi-trillion mobility industry.
If you aim to create an impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and foster mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Develop our business across European markets
- Build and nurture sustainable partnerships with the key players in the mobility industry
- Create, structure and execute business and marketing initiatives to support our growth and demand in the market
- Enable the launch and growth of our fast integration business across Europe
- Strategize, plan and execute business expansion and performance improvement projects focusing on market and competitive analysis, go-to-market strategies, sales effectiveness initiatives to drive market expansion and partners’ engagement
- You have outstanding academic credentials
- You have experience in business development, business operations or strategy preferably with experience in the tech industry
- You have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to create sustainable smart partnerships from negotiation to execution
- You are hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- You are willing to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in English
What we offer!
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
- Participation in wemovo ESOP
Further information about wemovo under https://www.wemovo.com/