Sales Development Hacker (m/f)
We are looking for two sales hackers who accompany us on our mission to prepare employees for the future of work through continuous learning.
Our sales team is currently under construction, so we offer the extraordinary opportunity to build up sales at Wonderwerk from the ground up. Your work will consist of direct emails and creative hacks to convert prospective clients to promising leads. No need to find new contacts (that's what we've taken care of) - your job will be to convince executives of the best tech companies in Germany and build sales processes that future employees will follow.
Who are we?
- We are a well funded startup in an early stage (~ 4 people) that addresses the giant corporate learning market. We are supported by "Founders"
- Learning in companies is ripe for change. Jobs are changing fast and new skills are only a few years away. Employees need to continuously learn all their lives, but currently they are not supported by companies. We want to promote this change primarily
- The success is in our hands. We have shown that there is a market for our product and now we have to do our best every day to make our vision a reality
Who are you?
- You believe in our vision of continuous learning and live it. You bring talent and experience, but also a willingness to learn and validate ideas
- Sales experience is beneficial, but energy and attitude are more important.
- German native speaker, fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Passion for sales and no fear to interact with potential customers
- Excellent communication and writing skills. You can deliver your message in a few sentences
- Creative view of your own process. There are many companies that use emails in sales and we want to stand out from the crowd
- Targeted, focused, committed and ambitious to become a Sales Champion.
- You are self-motivated and can plan your own work. You communicate proactively and interact with the entire team
- No Bullshit Attitude
What can you expect from Wonderwerk?
- Selling is the most important competence in a startup. You work directly with the founders to learn what it means to build a business
- Get the unique opportunity to shape our new sales team
- Learn growth hacks that you did not think were possible
- Gain Practical Experience Every Day with State of the Art Sales Tools
- Work in a tech-focused, fast-paced and highly innovative environment
- A performance-driven and fast-paced startup culture
As you can see, we are more concerned with mindset and attitude than just CV, grades and experience.
Deadline: We're looking for someone who can start on March 12th - so hurry up!