Lead Developer (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Since 2011, WorkGenius offers a unique marketplace for companies to hire qualified Freelancers around the world within seconds. Freelancers may work whenever they like, allowing them to focus on their main occupation while making an extra living on the side. Companies get access to a vast pool of talent on an on-demand basis 24/7.
The diversity of Freelancers on the platform enables companies to get results from truly talented people in the respective field – fast and at competitive rates. Compensation is set by the company, similarly to any other marketplace. Freelancers from 63 different countries are currently registered and take on jobs without any application procedure.
As we are scaling our Engineering team, we are looking for a Lead Developer (m/f) in our main office in Hamburg, Germany.
- Provide technical leadership to our Engineering Team of 7 Full-Stack developers through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits to deliver a world-class product as WorkGenius
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards or organize code reviews.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget
- Ensure the maintainability and the scalability of our platform WorkGenius
What we expect
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Good eye for details and design
What we offer
- Modern offices in Hamburg's and New York´s hip areas
- Many interesting and cross-disciplinary projects
- A budget to choose your own work environment
- A company built around great projects and engineering
- A team that wants to develop amazing products alongside you
- Pizza, Club Mate, Coca-Cola, Fruits or whatever else you like
What are the next steps?
Sounds like your next dream job? Just ping us if you have any question or send us your CV and we will be in touch!