Head of Sales (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
XAIN, the eXpandable AI Network, is a Berlin-based technology company. We tackle the dilemma of unlocking the full power of AI without compromising data privacy and build solutions that bring enterprises to the forefront of AI utilization. XAINs origin was a research project at Oxford University and Imperial College London by CEO Leif-Nissen Lundbaek and CTO Professor Michael Huth. Research is in our DNA and today serves as our driving force for further innovation. XAIN aims to solve some of the biggest challenges in the research field of privacy-preserving AI, particularly focusing on Federated Machine Learning. For further information on products and research, visit xain.io.
We are looking for an experienced IT Services Sales Professional with an established network and reputation in the emerging Artificial Intelligence sector to be our new Head of Sales. Your background will be in consulting services and systems integration with a specific focus towards advanced enterprise data analytics, predictive analytics, data science or machine learning.
- Building the structure for the Sales department as a self-starter with the possibility to build up your own team
- KPI based management of the department and optimization of Sales processes and indicators
- Strategic Business Development: characterization of target clients, specification of price models, evaluation of business case studies, etc.
- Develop our ‘go to market’ strategy and take responsibility for all Sales & Marketing related activities
- Develop key commercial partnerships in the area of AI including global tech partners but also emerging disrupters and influencers
- You will be responsible for creating an accurate annual, quarterly, and monthly forecast of sales revenue streams and will directly report to the CEO
- Management of our CRM tool Hubspot
- 5+ years experience in enterprise B2B sales, especially in the field of structured and KPI based SaaS Sales (from Lead Generation, Sales to Customer Success Management)
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage the negotiation of complex IT services / solutions engagements, typically seeking to establish a small footprint to demonstrate capability through proof of concept as a foundation from which to grow
- Broad network in the IT / digital / process optimization / innovation departments of mid to large size enterprises
- Understanding and / or interest in artificial intelligence technologies and products as well as market dynamics affecting the industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in German and English. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual and technical details sound simple
- A degree in Business Administration or IT related studies
- A highly innovative and international working environment of a dynamic AI-SaaS Startup
- A team of young professionals enthusiastic about technology
- Competitive salary package with fixed and variable salary
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Mario Kart training opportunities on a top level
- A perks and benefits program available for all team members
Are you up for the challenge! We’re excited to receive your application!