DevOps Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Kloeckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Kloeckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. With XOM Metals GmbH Kloeckner & Co founded an online platform company.
The mission of XOM Metals GmbH is to digitalize the whole metal industry in Europe and US and become the leading trade platform for industrial supplies. We are a smart and ambitious team with strong background in e-commerce and experience in the steel industry. Backed by high investments of industry leaders in this field and experienced investors, XOM Metals GmbH already have several well-known customers. We are eager to develop our product and scaling fast. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
As a DevOps Engineer, you enjoy building a setup where everything just works. And if something breaks - you get it back to life as quickly as possible.
What we offer
- An exciting new platform with the potential for tremendous growth in a traditional industry, backed by a long-lasting company for financial stability
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to learn quickly
- Open communication without big management - but with grown-up people
- Keep our platform up and running
- Set up testing and monitoring infrastructure and support our developers in improving the platform
- Maintain the (continuous) delivery pipeline, our databases and servers in the cloud
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar field
- Hands-on experience in current cloud technologies and deployment concepts
- Extensive experience in monitoring
- You are determined and reliable - you break it, you fix it
- You are able to work under pressure “in the unlikely event of failure”
- You are a team player that likes to communicate with the rest of the engineering team