Working Student (m/f) - Business Development
- studentische Hilfskraft
Kloeckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Kloeckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. With XOM Metals GmbH Kloeckner & Co founded an online platform company.
The mission of XOM Metals GmbH is to digitalize the whole metal industry in Europe and US and become the leading trade platform for industrial supplies. We are a smart and ambitious team with strong background in e-commerce and experience in the steel industry. Backed by high investments of industry leaders in this field and experienced investors, XOM Metals GmbH already have several well-known customers. We are eager to develop our product and scaling fast. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
You enjoy identify problems and finding solutions for different business processes. You are able to analyse into depth technical features and work for their improvement. You feel comfortable with analysing data and communicate with ease the key takeaways and results.
What we offer
- An exciting new platform with the potential for tremendous growth in a traditional industry, backed by a long-lasting company for financial stability
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to learn quickly
- Open communication without big management - but with grown-up people
- Generate leads for potential customers
- Prepare various presentations for the management
- Support the business development department through data research and analysis
- Maintain and grow the existing client portfolio and identify new prospects
- Take care of our CRM system and ensure that is updated and enriched
- You are currently a student in Business Administration, Economics or a related field
- You are comfortable using products from MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- You work quickly in complex situations
- You can communicate in German verbally and in writing very securely and correctly
- Teamwork, self-initiative, diligence, high operational readiness and serviceability are a prerequisite