Process Engineer (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to write history with us and become part of a young dynamic company?
ZaaK Technologies has developed a multiple awards winning technology focusing on the innovation, development and commercialization of a unique up-cycling technology of industrial wastes and waste-by products into highly value materials with positive effects in energy efficiency of buildings and smart cities.
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer.
As our process engineer you will be responsible for supporting the operation and maintenance of planned pilot/demo plants and upcoming future industrial plants in Europe and worldwide. You will oversee routine maintenance and organize repairs. You will play a vital role in the efficiency, development and progress of our manufacturing processes.
You will work closely with the team in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
- One of your main tasks is to support establishing a pilot/demonstration plant
- Supporting in designing and writing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Project management: planning and coordinating, activities for projects including gaining information, contacting stakeholders, health and safety procedures, liaising with local authorities and creating operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and ideally 1-2 years relevant industry experience after graduation
- Near Native German skills and excellent English language skills
- Engineering allrounder (basic mechanical, electrical and computer engineering)
- You possess strong oral and written communication skills
- You are a team player as well as being able to work independently
- You are detail-oriented and possess very good analytical skills
- Good time management skills and ability to organize yourself
- Ability to adapt and re-think in a dynamically changing environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- You enjoy multi-tasking
- IT Programming in C/C++
What We Offer
- With us you can grow, develop and gain experience within a dynamic start-up, and write history with the company
- With us you will have responsibility right from the beginning and play an active role pushing the company further
- We offer room for individual ideas, short decision-making processes and recognition of innovative ideas
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Fulltime, flexible working hours, Start: immediately
Want To Join Us?
Are you currently looking for an exciting challenge in a very open-minded and creative environment? Super, then we are looking forward to receiving your application, which should include your earliest possible availability date as well as your desired salary via e-mail.
Are you ready to disrupt the way we do sand mining or dredging and protecting the environment at the same time? Get ready, because ZaaK™ has the technology to start this incredible journey. We are in the process of establishing pilot plant in Berlin. Once we get this one started, we'll be looking to build multiple industrial production facilities across Germany, Europe, India, China and USA. At ZaaK™, you will be working with a full circle of people and industries; entrepreneurs, engineering managers, energy, building and construction, manufacturing, horticulture and logistics as a part of value chain.