Head of Customer Operations (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
What we are building
Times and people change, but humans will always need a place to live in. Why then is finding and operating our homes still one of the arguably worst possible experiences? Hundreds of applicants for the same apartment, weird & intransparent calculation of utilities, let alone the hassle to find someone qualified to fix something reliably and in time when it gets broken? Yeah, we’ve all been there.
That is why we started Zenhomes.
“Zen” – adj. – Complete and absolute peace. [Urban Dictionary]
“Home(s)” – noun (pl.) – a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence a person, family or household. [Thesaurus]
It is our vision to give everyone absolute peace around their home. We believe the best way to make this happen is by creating the first digital ecosystem around housing. A platform where all stakeholders interact digitally and seamlessly, from tenants to landlords, from banks to estate agents, handymen and property managers alike. Having obliterated the archaic methods of traditional, manual- and paper-based property management through our platform “Vermietet.de”, we now enable tens-of thousands of people to better manage their homes all across Germany. But this is just the start. It has always been up to the innovators, the tinkerers, the pioneers, and bold implementers to take a leap of faith, even when others are still doubtful. To take matters in their own hands and courageously make a step forward, despite the odds, to make the world a better place.
What about you?
Who we are looking for
Do you believe that smooth processes and customer satisfaction is absolutely essential for the success of any company and would you like to take on direct personnel responsibility? As Head of Customer Operations (m/f/d) at Zenhomes, one of the fastest growing proptech companies in Germany, you have the opportunity!
Your job is to build up and lead our Customer Service and Partner Operations team. With your analytical and structured mindset, you will ensure that our operational processes guarantee highest customer satisfaction. Besides, you will focus on keeping partner processes lean and efficient while orders are processed timely and at highest quality standards. Together with the management, you will implement suitable KPIs, define and establish independently appropriate processes and lead your team to top performance. If you enjoy bringing different parts of the value chain together to create an outstanding customer experience, we are happy to meet you!
- Independent development and management of Customer Success and Partner Management at Zenhomes
- Implementation, steering and optimization of customer service processes and requests
- Responsibility for smooth order flows and excelling customer experience
- Recruitment and further development of your team (currently 5 employees)
- Establishment of KPIs, monitoring and analysis of customer feedback
- Direct cooperation with the management
- Very high sense of responsibility, structured and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Organisational and communicative skills, a pronounced willingness to provide services and customer orientation
- A high level of comprehension and motivation to familiarise oneself with complex issues and an affinity for digital products and/or real estate
- Graduates of top international universities with a degree in Business Administration or Business Administration or young professionals with about two years of experience
- Fluent German language skills are essential
More reasons to join
Every single day, you strive to be the best in what you do. Your ambition and dedication is what defines you and you are looking for an environment that supports and nurtures these traits. Welcome to Zenhomes - you will feel right at home with us. Furthermore, working with us comes with some other nice perks, too:
- Competitive Salary and Equity Participation. We are in on this mission together – and will win it as a team. That’s why next to competitive pay, everyone is offered a piece of the company.
- Healthy Food & Beverage. Kitchen stocked with healthy food, snacks, drinks and as much Mate and beer as you want? Check.
- Triple-A Equipment. Your best performance requires the best tools. So you tell us what you need and we get it, no questions asked. Yes, even weird mousepads.
- A Workplace You’ll Love. A cozy & light-filled office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauerberg – a place with history; Zalando & Rocket Internet were started in the very same office.
- Visa Assistance. We can’t imagine why you aren’t already in Berlin, but if you need to move, we’ll help you organize your visa and get all the papers sorted! We also find the first place to stay for you and we will accompany your journey to Berlin.
Fancy a challenge?
Then apply directly here with your resume/CV and a short cover letter detailing your specific skills, motivations, and your availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly! Starting ASAP!