HR Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What we are building
Times and people change, but humans will always need a place to live in. Why then is finding and operating our homes still one of the arguably worst possible experiences?
Hundreds of applicants for the same apartment, weird & intransparent calculation of utilities, let alone the hassle to find someone qualified to fix something reliably and in time when it gets broken? Yeah, we’ve all been there.
That is why we started Zenhomes.
“Zen” – adj. – Complete and absolute peace. [Urban Dictionary]
“Home(s)” – noun (pl.) – a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence a person, family or household. [Thesaurus]
It is our vision to give everyone absolute peace around their home. We believe the best way to make this happen is by creating the first digital ecosystem around housing. A platform where all stakeholders interact digitally and seamlessly, from tenants to landlords, from banks to estate agents, handymen and property managers alike.
Having obliterated the archaic methods of traditional, manual- and paper-based property management through our platform “Vermietet.de”, we now enable tens-of thousands of people to better manage their homes all across Germany. But this is just the start.
It has always been up to the innovators, the tinkerers, the pioneers, and bold implementers to take a leap of faith, even when others are still doubtful. To take matters in their own hands and courageously make a step forward, despite the odds, to make the world a better place.
What about you?
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an HR Manager (m/f/x) who has already gained some experience in the Startup Environment in the field of HR and Recruiting and now wants to bring his career to the next level. We are a small team that provides the perfect environment to apply your skills and contribute to the growth of our company. Ideally, you classify yourself as an allrounder and don’t mind to get in touch with new topics and to solve upcoming challenges. Additionally, you feel comfortable with taking over responsibility for HR legal and admin related topics.
We think in solutions, rather than problems. If you do so too, we are happy to get to know you!
- Define, set up and implement scalable processes across the HR department and manage our HR and recruiting tools
- Track relevant KPIs, establish a numbers-driven mentality and report to the CEO / VP
- Collaborate with lawyers, accountants and other experts for legal, financial or compliance questions
- Create contracts for new hires and manage contracts with external service providers
- Act as the information and knowledge keeper within the HR department and proactively share implications and updates with other departments
- Have an eye on our company culture and improve the ways we interact with each other
- Support the recruiting and sourcing of new candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced HR environment
- Fluency in German and good English skills
- Experience with admin and legal questions related to HR
- Goal-oriented and data-driven attitude
More reasons to join
Every single day, you strive to be the best in what you do. Your ambition and dedication is what defines you and you are looking for an environment that supports and nurtures these traits. Welcome to Zenhomes - you will feel right at home with us. Furthermore, working with us comes with some other nice perks, too:
- Competitive Salary and Equity Participation. We are in on this mission together – and will win it as a team. That’s why next to competitive pay, everyone is offered a piece of the company.
- Healthy Food & Beverage. Kitchen stocked with healthy food, snacks, drinks and as much Mate and beer as you want? Check.
- Triple-A Equipment. Your best performance requires the best tools. So you tell us what you need and we get it, no questions asked. Yes, even weird mousepads.
- A Workplace You’ll Love. A cozy & light-filled office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauerberg – a place with history; Zalando & Rocket Internet were started in the very same office.
- Visa Assistance. We can’t imagine why you aren’t already in Berlin, but if you need to move, we’ll help you organize your visa and get all the papers sorted! We also find the first place to stay for you and we will accompany your journey to Berlin.
Fancy a challenge?
Then apply directly here with your resume/CV and a short cover letter detailing your specific skills, motivations, and your availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly!