Head of Data Analytics (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
What we are building
Times and people change, but humans will always need a place to live in. Why then is finding and operating our homes still one of the arguably worst possible experiences? Hundreds of applicants for the same apartment, weird & intransparent calculation of utilities, let alone the hassle to find someone qualified to fix something reliably and in time when it gets broken? Yeah, we’ve all been there.
That is why we started Zenhomes
“Zen” – adj. – Complete and absolute peace. [Urban Dictionary]
Home(s)” – noun (pl.) – a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence a person, family or household. [Thesaurus]
It is our vision to give everyone absolute peace around their home. We believe the best way to make this happen is by creating the first digital ecosystem around housing. A platform where all stakeholders interact digitally and seamlessly, from tenants to landlords, from banks to estate agents, handymen and property managers alike.
Having obliterated the archaic methods of traditional, manual- and paper-based property management through our platform “Vermietet.de”, we now enable tens-of-thousands of people to better manage their homes all across Germany. But this is just the start.
It has always been up to the innovators, the tinkerers, the pioneers, and bold implementers to take a leap of faith, even when others are still doubtful. To take matters in their own hands and courageously make a step forward, despite the odds, to make the world a better place. What about you?
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a head of data analytics, who would love to make a major impact on the data culture of the whole company. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to contribute to a company's growth strategy. You love non-trivial business models and ready to explore a combination of marketplace, network and SaaS as a whole. You are an excellent communicator and enjoy helping teams to achieve company objectives.
- Create and execute on a data roadmap
- Work with the marketing team to execute across all the distribution channels
- Work with the product team to grow customer loyalty and engagement
- Build user-friendly data models and roll out BI tools
- Manage contractors when external help is required
- You have experience with a product, SaaS or marketplace businesses
- You are fluent with the BI stack (SQL, Pivot Tables, PowerBI/Looker or similar)
- You have experience of running tracking on web/mobile/offline and understand the difference of attribution models
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of data engineering and data science to cover the whole stack if necessary
- You can calculate KPIs like LTV, CAC, ROI, etc. and know when and how to apply them
More reasons to join
Zenhomes.de offers a unique engineering opportunity, with a combination of components that can be rarely found:
- A meaningful product that has an impact on how people live
- We are a place where people are treated and rewarded fairly
- We care and love being diverse
- The best technology standards, managed technical debt, and a very creative engineering environment make us a great place to work :)
How to apply
Apply directly here with your resume/CV detailing your specific skills, motivations, and your availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly. If you want to know more about our hiring process, please read our hiring guide.