30. March: Registration deadline for START Summit 2008 on April17
7. April: Coach & kapitalforum 2008 in Munich. Registration is free.
10./11. April: INTES WHU Conference on Family Business
18. April: Registration deadline for Startup competition weconomy.de
21. April: Registration deadline for “Career Day Family Business”
22. April: Deutsches Eigenkapitalforum: KfW Mittelstandsbank, Deutsche Börse AG and Investitions- and Strukturbank Rheinland-Pfalz (ISB) organize this event. 50 selected innovative startups will have the chance to present their ideas to investors, gain expertise in workshops and network with other companies.
24. April: Facebook workshop on perspectives for E-Commerce in Mainz
15. May: Next 2008: High profile conference, this time on the topic “get realtime, We ask why your customer is realtime”. Apparently an interesting event with a large number of very good presenters, unfortunately it craves for a whooping 190 Euro attendence fee.
Quelle: HHL-Entrepreneurship Newsletter 26 March 2008